Wednesday….where did Monday go?

So I just now realized that through all the laundry, and the vacuuming, and the volunteering, and school projects (for the kids), and playing taxi to Peter, Rebecca and Matthew, that it is now Wednesday.

Monday, dropped Peter off at work and the kids off at school, then it was on to the dry cleaners, then the grocery store, then the bank…I am sure there were a few more things, but my mind fails to recall.

After that it was home to do the laundry and straighten up the house. It seemed like I had just gotten that done when it was time to go and pick everyone back up and bring them home.

I had a Neo-Catechism at Church meeting Monday night @ 7:30pm, but before heading there I had to stop and pick up some snacks. So I got home around 10pm after helping straighten up after the meeting.

Tuesday, Mom’s Taxi service, then home to check on the dog and print our certificates of appreciation for all the Religious Education teachers and to work on the booklets for 1st Communion.

From there I went to the Rectory to continue entering names into the books, and to do the certificate’s for the members who received their, Baptism, 1st Holy Communion, and Confirmation on the Easter Vigil and the children who received the same on April 15, 2007. Still working on that. It’s a slow process for some reason, but I’m getting through it a little at a time. Plus its fun and I enjoy being at the rectory. (The people are really great).

The I had to pick up everyone and be back to the rectory by 5pm for a meeting then I had to meet Peter at 6:30 because we had dinner plans at 7pm about 20min from the house.

We were late, we got lost, however once we got there the food and the company were wonderful.

Now its Wednesday, and I have to play taxi, go to the rectory, and get some things done around the house. Today is the day all the sheets get laundered. So it is a busy day to say the least.

Matthew has a social on Friday, just signed all the papers and gave him the money for that. Rebecca had hers last month. She is in 5th grade and it was supposed to be a 5th and 6th grade social, but the 6th graders decided that didn’t want to come so, it ended up being a 5th grade social. Kids are funny. (Sad, that 6th graders already do that stuff and parents and teachers let them get away with pulling the CLASS card.)

Anyway, more later….its 7:30am and its time to play taxi…..

Oh and I forgot…MY PRINTER IS HERE!!!! Color Laser…I have waited so long to get one. I can’t wait to see how it works tonight. I’ve got a new newsletter for my Religious Education Class that I’ve been working on almost finished (had Fr. Taggart review it yesterday), so I can print it on the new printer. I am so excited.


Leave a Reply Text

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *